[a/s] Full Mailboxes

Hi Gang,

I downloaded mail this morning and many of the letters were bounces from a
few people who had full mailboxes.

That means, every letter that went to the list came back to me in triplicate.
 I had over 120 letters since last night!!!

What this means is.... I need you guys to unzubscribe, if you are going away,
if you have a server which restricts the amount of mail you can have.  AOL
and webtv for example.

Going to be away for a few days, unzubscribe.  If I keep having the same
problem from the same people over and over I'll have to unzub you permanently
as my mailbox has limits too.

Thanks, sorry if I sound crabby, but this is a real pain.

Hunter