[a/s] Trailer Parks

Dear Streamers,
We are planning to move to a trailer park closer to Phoenix. Our permit at
our current location expires at the beginning of April. So last weekend we
went up to the Mesa/Tempe area to check out some trailer parks. We thought
it is going to be real easy, since the phone book listed a whole bunch in
that area. So we figured we just pick the prettiest one.........It didn't
happen that way.......We checked out a few nicer looking parks and talked
with the managers to see if there is available space. They did have space,
but they also had a rule that they cannot accept trailers older then 12
years. I told them that our trailer is a '72, but it is a beautifully
restored vintage trailer, but they have got their rules.......I'm really
upset. We were told the same thing at four different parks. I understand
that they want to keep out old junkies, but there is no reason to reject a
nice older trailer.
I would like to ask other listies if they ever had similar experiences, and
is there anything they could suggest to do.
Now we have no idea where we gonna go. There were the neater parks, where we
cannot get in, and there are the real horrible conjested
third-world-country-village looking trailer parks with mostly extremely poor
Mexican families living in unidentifyable broken down trailers.We are a
little hesitant to try those out.......
Thank you for your input!
Akunthita