Re: [a/s] "Defensive Driving" Preparations

Listen, my friend, I'm not here to argue the points good or bad.  You
asked for info and I provided.  You solicited and I obliged.
One can usually get  immediate traffic status via 2mFM in most urban
areas across the USA.  Across the USA in large urban areas where it
counts, there are daily nets during drive times that voluntarily take on
this activity.  If you want the 5pm traffic report, turn on   the local
radio and listen.  This is much  more highly organized and evolved than
you seem to understand.  I have never indicated this suggestion to be
anything that would step on your CB toes!
I don't give a flying fart if you ever get into any sort of
communication.  Obviously, you are unfamiliar with that which you are
expressing. Try smoke signals if you're afraid of the FCC.  And, when you
send me private email, don't send my replies to the regular list!
Better yet, the next time you wish to communicate with me, use telepathy.

While the FCC controls emissions it does not control the amateur radio
world beyond regulation.  There is no need to be "suspicious."
Most likely, I suspect you are probably one of those persons advocating
the theory that anyone in government making decisions is actually from a
methane/carbon dioxide heat loving planet bent on overpowering your
little world.  The net result of your communication is merely to "make my
day."  Its been  fun and a laffer.

Finally, please take the added step of running Spell Check in your email?
 Mine is set up to auto-run and I had to wait while it corrected your
content.

FB ES BCNU,
73s