Re: [a/s] Mildew??

I've mentioned this before...but maybe it bears repeating (that some weren't
on here)...don't neglect to check for possible formaldahyde toxidity.  This
doesn't always cause symptoms, and is never detectible by smell. This can
come from the folding doors (room dividers), the tambour covers, the
wallpanelling, etc.  A tiny chip of it (or thread from a strap as on the
doors), can be taken in to your nearest University laboratory for testing.  AL
L mobile homes, manufactured homes had it prior to 1976 I think.  Then the
passed a law that none could have that in any of the materials...  Any
manufactured home outlet can tell you.  The scarey part is seeing the
"Disclaimer" they show you when you pre-view there homes.  I've seen them on
8-1/2 x 11 fliers in the sink of the kitchen... saying
'WARNING....formaldahyde may be present in the materials used to
construct..." etc. etc.
(My 2-bits again.  Pleased to share.)  'Ya all be