Re: [a/s] Hitch adjustment

Joe- thanks for all the info on the Hensley Arrow hitch.  Is it really $2000
as I've been told??  For someone who has just purchased my first airstream
and is already sinking alot of money into it... that seems so high- the hitch
I'm having put on my Navigator on Monday is around $500 including stabilizers
and equalizers etc.  I know there is no price for safety, but why are they so
expensive??
Karen

P.S.  to all my mildew friends- something seems to be working, I spent the
better part of the day today working in my airstream with no ill effects!!
The lysol, bleach and removal and washing of mattresses, etc must be helping!