Re: [a/s] Hitch adjustment

The price is $2500, the why that much will have to be answered by Hensley. I
figured if I was going to put $80,000 into a trailer and a truck to pull it
with, I might as well protect the investment and the two necks I love very much,
with the best hitch I could buy. I can now say I have a top of the line trailer,
truck, and the best hitch money can buy to connect the two of them. The rest is
up to me, if I am to enjoy the thrill of dragging this wonderful living quarters
around the country in safety and with piece of mind. May you do the same what
ever equipment you choose to live or die with.

Joe and Mary
WBCCI # 8624