Re: [a/s] The accident was not our fault. Fr: Ruth & Dan

That feeling of Terror will never go completely away, however; it will
lessen. I was broadsided in 1978 by a Mack truck while on my way to work.
Lucky I was driving a 70's Oldsmobile stationwagon or I would not be writing
this email today.  It had a steel frame around the passenger compartment
which took the force of the hit.  It peeled the "skin" off that stationwagon
just like an onion.  I still get white knuckles when I hear a truck coming.
I just "breath" and make myself relax my hands.  You just have to get back
into the saddle again.  That Mack truck was 2 lanes to the right of me and
hit me at 60mph. I walked away from that wreck, but still have back problems
from it.  My husband was coming home from work, going north on 35 in Dallas
and saw my stationwagon on the medium.  When the police got there they asked
me how I got infront of the truck.  I was in the far left lane and when it
hit me it spun be crosswise of the lane and the truck was heading south in my
lane.  Luckily for me some guys driving behind me stopped and corrected the
police.  They said they just knew he was going to ask me that question.  They
tried to blame it on me even in a no fault state.

Kathy