Re: [a/s] Ideal length of a/s?

Hi Douglas,

My wife and I have a different take on the size question. That
choice is very subjective because it depends on what kind of
RVing you plan on doing. We do a lot of short trips and love the
state parks and out of the way places. We have found a
significant number of state and COE parks have a 30' limit, few
pull throughs, and very short pads. When we compared floor plans
we determined that the 28' Excella offered almost the same
livability as a 30 footer.

We have since gone back to a MH but if we were to go back to a
trailer, it would probably be a 28'.

Go here:  <http://www.paulsherry.com/airstream/28b.gif> to look
at current model floor plans. Many of them are essentially
unchanged for some time.

Just another opinion.

Ebert Steele