Re: [a/s] Ideal length of a/s?

Rich,

Are you as happy with the 34' as you were with the 31'?  We're leaning
toward the 34' for full timing next year (46 weeks till retirement -- but
whose counting?).  I do worry though about size.  I've never pulled a
trailer before; never even drove a pick-up for that matter.  But experience
has taught me I can learn what I want to learn.  And I do love driving.
I've heard folks say they wished they had bought bigger.  I wonder do any
regret buying the 34' model.  There's even a slide out version now, though
that's not for me -- I rather like the integrity of  the solid unit --
reminds me of a submarine!

I'd appreciate your thoughts about this.  From anyone really.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!  Ever hear of Irish Alzheimer's?  That's when you
forget everything but the grudges.  <grin>  (I'm half Italian and half
Polish so I get my share.  This is meant to be cute and funny, not hurtful
or offensive in any way.)

all persuasions -- no violence,

                                george