Re: [a/s] Good Sam or Auto Club??

We haven't been members of AAA for the last 20 years because we moved to a
location which they didn't cover, so we became accustomed to not being
covered for road service.  That has been okay because we weren't traveling
until 2 years ago.
Then we bought Good Sam road service and twice during last year's 5 month
oddessy we needed their help.  Both times we spoke to helpful operators who
located the services we needed in a timely manner.  Presumably because Good
Sam contacted the repair people, they responded quickly and were able to fix
our problems, we didn't have to search around for a repair shop who could
handle the problem.  Besides, they also they towed our trailer to the shop
and would have taken it to a park is we needed that.  All of this at no
extra cost to us.
For a ridiculously low price  we don't have to worry about anything except
finding a phone.
Another good aspect is that Good  Sam(aritans) really are helpful people.
Before we decided to call the road service, a Good Sammer stopped on the
highway and offered help.  Of course, that is just part of belonging to Good
Sam, not part of the road service.
We are very pleased with the service we received for both of our problems.
Hope you find the right service for you.

Tricia & Conrad

One good thing is that the repair shop is probably more reliable since they
are dealing with a national organization, not just some lonely passerby.

  ( O   o O  [ ] O [)      (o o o \--,

mailto:triconholsomback@greenwood.net