[a/s] Furnaces

A/S Friends!

I have come up against a judgment call and would appreciate your input.
My Suburban furnace is original and has served well, keeping our Safari
toasty even down to zero.  However, despite two trips to the dealer it
retains the nasty habit of going out every day or two at embarrassing
times -- risky for the contents.  So I am looking for more reliability.
Besides, it is only a 22,000 BTU unit, and the fan has become rather
noisy.

Now here is the problem: what should I replace it with?  Price is not an
issue.  The current Suburban line features different heat outputs and
the fans draw slightly different currents, but the cabinets all have the
same outside dimensions.  Since I expect to use the unit quite a bit in
Michigan, I am tempted to install the 40,000 BTU replacement rather than
the 34,000 BTU unit.  Am I letting myself in for any extra trouble???

Your collective wisdom will be appreciated greatly.

				-- Lew, #4239

'72 Safari
bicycle (still)