Re: [a/s] Tele Communications

We use the AT&T system with a digital phone. We have not had too much trouble
as long as not in the mountains where there is no repeater. That problem will
not be solved until the satellite phones are more reasonable. Our original
plan was $80 a month with no roaming charge or long distance charges as long
as we were in the continental states. Since we have been over here in Puerto
Rico, we do not use it as much and they call us and offered us a less
expensive plan, $59 per month. With the first plan we had 600 free hours per
month, with the new one we have 300 per month. So far they have not charged
us for using the phone while we are here. I am sure that little error will be
corrected as soon as they discover it. LOL I put a modem on the laptop and
can use the phone that way and do not need a land phone.

Tom and Kathy
CaribeMom@aol.com