Re: [a/s] More A/S Parts-Conibears in FL

My 1997 Airstream had an end pole (not the center) destroyed by the famous
Santa Ana winds (this was before I learned about taking the awning down near
the coast of Southern California). The maker of the awning in my Airstream
Travel Trailer is Zip Dee. I called them, described the section which was
destroyed, and they had a new one in my hands two days later. It was sent via
UPS from the factory in Ohio.

A word of caution, though, about awnings: Some of the poles can be as take
literally twenty seconds to replace, and others can take an expert much
longer. It depends entirely upon which of the poles supports not only the
weight, but also the " spring " which curls it automatically back into its
roll.

I hope this helps.

Robert
21' Excella Classic