[a/s] Benington Vermont

thought I'd better send what i included in e-mail to new guy from UK, because
you might have skipped reading that one.

I'm from the UK, me and my partner Natasha are thinking of buying an
Airstream, and she's in the US for 10 days more at Bennington College,
Vermont.  They work 14 hours a day on Shakespeare, with only Tuesdays off.
If anyone can offer her a bit of sanity on a Tuesday, she might well welcome
the opportunity to take a look at an Airstream.  Anyone in the vicinity who
could help?

e-mail her on mano@digitalalchemy.com  Many thanks.