Re: [a/s] Letter from a New Guy from England

Ian - Mike here.  I''m from the UK, and a bit of a passive observer of this
group because I've not got much to contribute on the subject of grey water
tanks and 1952 dinette covers ... I was in touch with Marie quite a while
back (Marie - I've not forgotten - I'll be in touch again sometime soon
especially because we're moving up your way), and I still intend to buy an
airstream when things settle down.  We're just about (i.e.next week) to move
to Colchester, Essex.  I understand we'd really need to make a trip to the US
to get something sorted.  If you do end up going, information on any
experiences you have would be useful.

Also - Natasha (my partner) is currently in Bennington Vermont, attending
what sounds to me like a boot camp for actors.  They work 8.00am to 10.00pm
every day except Tuesday.  If there's an Airstreamer up that way, she might
well welcome the opportunity to go and have a look ... it'd make a change
from being incarcerated with William Shakespeare.  Please e-mail her on
mano@digitalalchemy.com -

Best wishes all,

Mike