Re: [a/s] Hello all.

Hi Jim:
I have a 1974 31' Sovereign w/orig Suburban Furnace
which is still working fine but unexpectedly once in a
while it fails to fire and so it blows cold air until
I  turn off the thermostat and relight it.  I have had
it looked over and in and out of the trailer 2
times(not really all that hard to do) and a friend has
checked it all out9cleaned it up and made some
repairs) but we can't seem to find a real reason for
this periodic failure.
If anyone else out there knows something about this,
I'll be happy to hear about it.
However, I'm using a double ceramic port heater which
is quite adequate down to about 2 Celcius
The Suburban furnace creates so much dust too..
Any comments on this are welcome too.
FranD