[a/s] Motorhomes

Hi Gang,

Had lunch with ex listies the other day... Dot and Bob... they sold their A/S
MH and bought SOB.  It's a holiday Rambler MH... big and fancy.

Anyway, we stopped at a local RV dealer because she wanted to show me an
older A/S MH that was for sale and a new one.

The old one was strange (to me),  Had the two front seats and a couch behind
the driver seat facing the dinette.  Then beside the couch was the kitchen
which faced another couch.  Then the bathroom across the rear.
No bed... just the two couches which made into beds.

The new MH was quite something.  It should be $175,000 sticker.  It was a
Cutter....diesel pusher.  Lifted up the queen size bed and there, taking up
the entire soace was the engine.... it's HUGE.

Remember when I bought my trailer and hated my cabinet door pulls and changed
them all out..... I couldn't believe it....the Cutter had the identical
pulls!!!  The new ones, not the old ones.  What are the odds?

Hunter