Re: [a/s] Couple of good tips...

Hi Bill...

After you cross at Brownsville stay on 110 south to Cuidad Victoria. Coupla
trailer parks north of the city. Should be an easy day. Beautiful steep
mountains just south of Victoria but stay on 110 til it dead ends at Rt
80. Hang a right and it will take you to Rt 57 south anf thence (sic) to
SMA. Lots of new check points on the way but most are concerned with
northbound traffic.
 I have driven San Miguel to Reynosa in nine hours, not towing. You're
probably talking  10 to 12 hours total driving time.

We''re leaving Sat Jan 15 foe the States and may be back when youre here.
Our local phone #  is 15-22621. Look forward to seeing you sometime, somewhere

Gordon