Re: [a/s] Couple of good tips...

I can't believe I'm going to admit this........................  I bought a
tall Tupperware container and cut a large X in the removable top.  I stuff
used toilet paper (onesies only!!!) in the tupperware container and dump it
out into a garbage bag when it gets full.

Why you ask?  Because the toilet paper got all glogged in the viewing window
of the Sewer Solution when I was using it.  I figure all that TP just can't
be good for the tank and the drain.

The container fit behind the slider door next to the toilet.

Hunter, a bit red faced (c: