Re: [VACList] Furnace for Flying Cloud

Quite of few of these are still used - you see them at rallies all the time.
2 were working away at the Bass Lake rally in the freak snowstorm.  Don't
know if anyone here on the list has one. They were popular in the late '50's
on the 18 footers, and yours may have been retro-fittted, as the 1954
standard "optional" heater was on the wall to the left as you entered.  The
Carlson's work rather nicely - but I'd drop it out clean it up and test in
on a workbench before using it though.
http://www.airstream.org/FAQ/FAQ_12.html

I hope someone who has  an owners manual responds, as I would like to see
one added to the VAC OnLine Appliance Manual Library.

--
Best of luck,
RJ