[VACList] Re: Mattress for Flying Cloud

Thanks John for the mattress info. I'm also going to call 1-800-mattres and see
what they say. I measured the mattress on my 03 Safari as it has a rear corner bed
with a curved mattress. Unfortunately, the length was right but the width of the
54 was a few inches shorter. When I head west for the VAC rally I could stop in
Ohio for a mattress.

I found the furnace on the Flying Cloud. It's in the floor between the couches
with a wood cover over it and the carpet hiding it! I discovered a furnace grill
cover behind the forward couch that fits the furnace opening when the wood cover
is removed. Furnace is made by Carlson and appears to have a fill hole at the
top and a gas connection from under. The whole unit protrudes from the belly pan.
Anyone have any experience with this? How to use it?

I still can't figure out where the fresh water tank had been located. Fill hole
in front under window but no trace as to where it had been.

Any suggestions as to what kind of air conditioner I should put in the center
vent hole? Does the curve of the ceiling effect installation? Where should I have
it done? Camping World? My 67 already had air the FC has only three roof vents.

Patti