[VACList] Re: Frame separation in a '67 22' Safari

Hi Jim,

Here's a copy of any post I wrote last year. I'm sending it because of your
note >>>>>>>  (below)

on 7/26/03 10:22 AM, jjw@ttc-cmc.net wrote:

> I can't find the original message here, but Terry is describing a problem
> that I have on my 20 foot 77 Argosy.  Charlie Burk of Airstream fame (hope
> that spelling is right) told me to take off the strip of aluminum betwee the
> bumper and shell, open up the gap, and fill it with Vulkem.  He said he did
> this to one of his Argosy's, but a much larger trailer, and it worked great.

Jim, maybe some of my experience (below - dated 08/20/02) will be useful. If
you'd like a picture of the outside, rattle my cage,

Terry

mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net