Re: [VACList] frame strengthening

I can't find the original message here, but Terry is describing a problem
that I have on my 20 foot 77 Argosy.  Charlie Burk of Airstream fame (hope
that spelling is right) told me to take off the strip of aluminum betwee the
bumper and shell, open up the gap, and fill it with Vulkem.  He said he did
this to one of his Argosy's, but a much larger trailer, and it worked great.

Is this kit you are talking about the one where you need to open the shell?
As I said, I can't find the original post to this thread.

JimW