RE: [VACList] Re: VACList Frame & underbelly pain & suffering

Wow does this sound familiar!!

We bought an '80 Caravelle with just an awesome looking shell.  We started
taking it apart to check the floor and found that it looks to have been in a
flood!! Every thing from 4" up the trailer down to the belly pan is in
horrible shape.

We gutted it and the floor is rotted in more places than you can shake a
stick at!

So we took off the belly pan and found the nasty insulation complete with
petrified rat carcass!

Not to mention that parts of the frame (the little side arms) are falling
off.

But hey! At least the shell looks good ;-)

Becky
Kansas City