[VACList] Step question

In doing some frame work today, I decided to remove the step since it
seemed to be hanging by a thread more or less. At least until I decided
to remove it and then discovered that it is welded and bolted on, both.
But with my sawzall & grinder wheel - good triumphed. I confess - the
sheet metal guy actually did it - but I held the work light! Anyway,
the sides of the step were just about rotted/rusted through and I'm
wondering if there is a total, new step assembly available since
fabricating the side panels will prob be more $$ than a whole new unit.
Jo Ann
p.s. Neal was right - iron oxide makes great sparklers. It looked like
the 4th of July out on the deck this morning.