Re: [VACList] Stripping with your awning attached

Hi John, I have never even thought of polishing my 29' trailer, not have
I removed an awning (Yet)

I just wan'ted to sound a note of caution about unwinding the awning,
especially if it is a Zip Dee.  Think of what happens when you let go of
a window shade, and imagine that with a large aluminum arm attached. If
you do have a Zip Dee, go to zipdee.com and look at their very thorough
instructions before doing it.

My Zip Dee has only ver sketchy stitchin left on it, and so I'm looking
to replace the cloth part. The actual canvas is fine, but I'm not sure I
want to resew it....

Daisy