[VACList] Electrical plug for '66 Caravel

Hello all,

I am knee deep (literally) in the restoration process with my "new" '66
Caravel.  After having removed 37 years of good-intentioned, but poorly
exectued "custom" wiring, I am ready plug in to shore power to see what
works of the factory electrical system.    The problem is I have no cord and
the recessed plug on the side of the trailer is one I haven't seen and can't
seem to find.  It's a male plug with three flat blades arranged in a
triangular pattern.  Is this the factory plug?  The cover says it's a
Bargman, so I am guessing it's original.  Any ideas on where to aquire a
female plug end that will fit this?  My local RV shop had no idea, but the
guy did seem new.  Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Wally
'66 Caravel, Percy
'64 Safari, Mavis