[VACList] Fw: Made Up Beds

Huff, now that I have reviewed my previous, it appears I was responding in
part to diesel vs gas tow vehicle.  I lost my train of thought, but meant to
say that we have towed both the 24' Tradewind (now sold) and the present 31'
with a 1982 Burb and now a 1994 Burb.  The 82 is a 1/2 ton, adequate for
towing with the proper rear end ratio and has a softer ride than the 94 3/4
ton.  The 82 is sort of a back up, but  gets lots of utility use and
sometimes a towing trip.   The 3/4 ton is stiff without the trailer, but
smooth with the AS in tow.   Both are diesels by choice and I did not mean
to reopen the diesel vs gas debate again.  So, my advice is to go for the
comfort level in the trailer and adjust your towing needs accordingly.  Ned
Digh