Re: [VACList] joann wheatley framework

Bobby - you read my mind. I did just that as soon as I discovered that
the depth of cut on a skil saw could be adjusted and so that's exactly
what I did. My only worry was having a cave-in of the sides but now I
hear that that shouldn't be a problem so I proceed as you've indicated.
I will however eventually replace the entire floor - the old one is
somewhat structurally sound in a few areas but the whole thing has a
mildewy odor and has got to go. the jigsaw wasn't as slow as you may
think - it's a Makita(sp?).
JW