[VACList] Old Directories

not really
consider that anyone who does not renew on time but still retains his number, by
renewing too late to be in that year's directory, would fall thru a hole.  It is
entirely conceivable that the WBCCI would not release your number for a couple
or three years for those who suffer and then take a while to recover from some
serious health problem.

if you look today for my number, I am not in the directory for 2003. cancer got
in my way but it could be from almost anything.
fwiw
chas