[VACList] Hitching Mirror

Hi Folks:

Well, I got my hitching mirror from Cabela's this morning.  It's everything
I hoped it would be.

It's a black plastic contraption with a 9 inch slightly convex unbreakable
mirror.  An arm is mounted on either side that sort of looks like a bent
letter "F" which slips over the tailgate.  The arms are mounted to the
mirror kinda like earpieces on glasses, ie, they fold.  Additionally, when
in the "unfolded" position, the arms can be rotated (detents) in order to
tip the mirror to the angle necessary to "look down" on the hitch ball from
the driver's seat.  The view is as if you were standing on top of the
trailer looking down at the scene.  The convex shape of the mirror extends
the view somewhat, which is good.

If anyone wants to see a photo of it, let me know off-line.

I haven't told my wife yet that she will be deprived of the pleasure of
helping me hitch up.  Of course if she really wants to......

GQ '67 Safari