[VACList] Re: VACList Digest V3 #240

  I haven't tried one my self, but I was looking at the awning on my
  cousins popup camper. It looks like it might work. basically it rolls
  up into a bag that stays on the track. When he sets it up, he uses
  something like tent poles and ropes staked out. More hasle than the
  awinings that have the pole attached to to the camper at the bottom,
  but it looks like a complete setup. I think I saw them advertised in
  JCWhitney. I will ask him where he got it, but I imagine he got it
  through his pop up dealer.

  Lee in Dallas