Re: Re: [VACList] Clearcoat removal

Lefty, it's pricey and gets less so in larger containers. I don't remember
specifically but www.aircraftspruce.com can give you their prices. Theirs
were significantly less expensive that a local source which was half again
as much. It's worth the price because it is so easy to use and works like
nothing else. I don't think it's that much more than the aircraft stripper
that Wal-Mart sells in small cans and Wal-Mart's stuff is very corrosive and
requires protective clothing. The Napier product doesn't but I did use
rubber gloves just to be safe. You apply the thick product, allow it to
soften the clear coat, and the clear coat hoses off in sheets. One
application usually does it.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind