[VAC] Re: Bicycle Carriers

Terry, my previous tow vehicle was a E-250 van that I ordered set up for
towing with the big 460 engine, auxiliary fuel tank and all the bells and
whistles. Like a dummy, I let the van go when the ' 73 Sovereign was sold. I
didn't realize I would have a chance to get another Airstream when I bought
my current tow vehicle, a 2001 F-150 4X4 extended cab that I use for my
everyday transportation. If I had known I'd be getting another Airstream, I
would have done things differently about a tow vehicle. The pickup is paid
for so I'll be keeping it a while.
I found that a van made a good tow vehicle for my Sovereign and my two
daughters each had a seat to herself so they didn't have to touch each other
on long trips.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind