[VAC] Full-timing

Tuna,

I'd like to hear more about your experiences as a
fulltimer. For instance, any recommendations for
anyone doing it for the first time... did you tow
it around during that time or stay parked? My
biggest concerns are keeping costs down by not
ALWAYS staying in parks... I'm trying to figure
out how to get the laws from state to state on
when and where you can legally park for several
days at a time. And also, the security of leaving
a trailer unsupervised during the day while out
driving (if it's not in a park). Is it common for
them to be stolen this way? I'm adding a compost
toilet and solar system so I won't have to depend
on parks.  I will probably work my way from West
to East staying near major cities (like L.A., San
Francisco, Denver, etc.) for a couple months or
longer at a time to work and save money, then
take a few weeks to cruise through more scenic
smaller towns. I'm planning on a 1 or 2 year U.S.
tour then looking into taking my trip abroad if I
can afford it.