[VAC] Re: Air conditioner removal

Lew, we're from Port Huron, MI, which is approx 60 miles north of Detroit.  Taking another look at our unit, just as you described, we have two light fixtures in the front of the divider, and one back just before entering the bath.  Our unit is 25ft.  The a/c is midway between the second and third light, and would place it just where you are describing.  But now that it's mentioned, I haven't noticed a drain line anywhere.  I guess my only concern was that the a/c was where it was supposed to be, and not jerry rigged in.  If it's placed correctly, I suppose I can deal with it better.  Thanks for the info.

Robert