[VAC] Re: New Airstreamer-to-be on List

Hi,
we have a 69 pontiac firebird convert. It's a rocket, we
buy jet fuel for it. I can't imagine pulling a trailer
with it. It rocks when it's idling and can't sit still
for long (you can see I don't know much about cars! I won't
drive it..I have a '94 corvette, more my speed)
When we first picked it up, my husband drove it and I followed
him in a 700 series BMW, I was going 85, he passed me then
 blue smoke came out of the dual exhausts and he took off like I was parked.
I think an airstream following that might be airborne....
but then again..they do have that aerodynamic look and feel...
--andrea