[VAC] overhead cabinets for '62

I'm preparing to redo my overhead cabinets in the '62 Globe Trotter, and
I've noticed from photos that most people enlarge them (or at least build
them larger than the slant-faced sliding door Zolatoned aluminum ones I
have) when replacing.  I see some with original overhead cabinets with
non-slanted faces, also.

Could I get some feedback re: dimensions and how the size cabinets you've
installed have might have affected your use of the trailer? (Such as
blocking your view out the windows when standing, better function as storage
space, etc.)

If any would be so kind as to provide some measurements and/or photos,
here's what would help:

1. Floor to underside of upper cabinet.
2. Depth of upper cabinet on bottomside (from wall above window out to face
of upper cabinet)
3. Height of upper cabinet face (from bottom edge of cabinet front to the
point it meets ceiling at top)
4. Distance between curbside and streetside upper cabinet faces, measuring
across trailer.

If you have photos or wish to reply off-list, I'm   rharper@camden.net

Thanks.

Bob Harper