[VAC] Front dinette for '62 GT

I know a few of you out there have front dinettes in your 60's rigs. Could I
get some feedback re: dimensions? I'm converting my front gaucho to a
dinette (with capability to convert to twin) and would appreciate some
measurements and/or photos if any would be so kind to answer.  (off list
rharper@camden.net   )

If you have storage behind the seat backs, some rough dimensions there would
be helpful also.

If anyone needs dimensions of a '62 Globe Trotter with NOTHING inside, I'm
your man!

Thanks.

BH62GT/SC