[VAC] Re: Air conditioner removal

Jim, thanks for the advice, and I do believe you're right.  I took another look our Tradewind today, and if there are supposed to be 4 ceiling fan/lights, the A/C would be where the third one from the front should be located, or midway toward the back.  I'll take your advice and see how it works first.  One thing in my favor is that this Coleman unit also has heating capacity, which could come in handy being from Michigan.  Thank again,

Robert