[VAC] Re: Air conditioner removal

Robert, your air conditioner may not be original, but why do you think that your trailer did not originally have air conditioning? I may be wrong, but I am under the impression that by the 70's AC was nearly considered standard equipment. Every Airstream was prewired for AC starting sometime in the mid 60's. As for trying to get the trailer back to original, you are welcome to try, but unless you can find a craftsman, the best way is to do it yourself. You care about the trailer more than 99.9% of hired people would.

Scott
Very happy to have AC in my 1960, thank you!