[VAC] Re: Batteries under side couch(3000 watt gen set)

Bill
I spent Almost$400 on my hot water heater new regulators for the gas. Now
Ihave to have them inspected and replace the valves to come into compliance
withe new regurlations. ond top of eavery thing else the fridge went out on
my ill fated trip to Belize. That will be many hundred of$ by the time it is
repaired. we do mutch of our cooking with a nicrowave. elect skillet would be
no provlem.have a heat strip on the ac it is ok for heating (I am not going
where it gets very cold). No worries about about gas fumes in the trailer.
A 5 gal aux tank could be eaisly arranged I would build a nice fiberglass
shroud for over it. ruk the exaust to the rear of the trailer and termaniate
it into the sewer hook up. no one would now if it was running or not.
those who complain about the noise generaters on neighbors trailers must have
never spent a nite in a interstate rest stop or a truck stop get real.
I am still debateing what to do adout My Dodge and the transmition troubles I
think I will Run it Anh watch out in junk yords for a transmition that will
work buy it and carry it in the bed of my truck.
I dont belong to the jet set and therefore cannot afford to buy the latest
toys.
Jim Smith
1965Tradewind(The Silver Abaltross)
!992 Dodge Cummings Diesel