[VAC] Re: Batteries under side couch(3000 watt gen set)

Good Idea Jim.  You could then spend only acouple hundred  on an
electric refrig, and put an electric probe element into your water
heater.  I understand that Honda 3000 only weighs 135 lbs.  The only
down side would be that you wouldn't have any shiny Aluminum bottles.
That's the best idea I've heard , since I've seen your beautiful
parqueted floors.  You would have to cook with an electric skillet, and
heat with an electric heater.

Bill Scott
Charter Member and Membership Chairman
Washington DC Unit,  WBCCI   #3221