Subject: I need new rims
   Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 14:10:38 -0600
   From: "Scott G Stasney" <stas@frontiernet.net>
     To: <jdunmyer@toltbbs.com>

Hi buddy, your airsteam looks good. My name is scott stasney, I live in
Montgomery,Mn. I have a question for you.I own a 1963 airstream & I need
to replace the rims from the old tube style to a tubless rim. Can this
be done. I can't find anything on the web to help me out on this.
Thankyou. Scott & bobbi Stasney...............