[VAC] Re: Batteries under side couch(generator noise)

Wow, Roger, that is wonderful news.  The major complaint from all
Airstreamers I know, is that generators make too much noise.  Every
International rally I have been to, in late June, early July, has been
hot.  So hot, that an Air Conditioner would be luxurious for sleeping
comfortably at night.   If one of those EU3000 gens from Honda is
dramatically quiet, then, the Air Conditioning would probably make more
noise than the gen set.   Most complaints about Gen sets in the past
have been because they were old "banger" construction gen sets from
Coleman, or some other noise maker.   I would really love to have a very
quiet gen set that I could start and run, and no one could hear it and
complain.   The WBCCI is very strict about running generators.  If you
run one, you are banished to the generator section, miles away from
anyone.  Just like the Calif Power Plants and the "Banana" Syndrome.
"Build Absolutely Nothing Anywhere Near Anything".

Bill Scott
Charter Member and Membership Chairman
Washington DC Unit,  WBCCI   #3221
Our Homepage;  http://www.servintfree.net/wbcci-dc/