[VAC] Re: Plasticote-Refinishing

Roy,

Thanks for the info.
.............you
> used to be able to buy plasti-coat in aerosol cans from  A/S dealers.

I will ask the parts guys at my local A/S dealer about this.

Some folks, and even airstream,  have painted the top section
> white.  New models after around  '95 came that way,  maybe they still do.

I am not into painting the roof white; I have seen this on other
non-wide-bodies and dislike it.  It seems to show up more on the narrow
trailers; it must be just where the seams are as compared to the wide body
trailers. (?)

Thanks again.
Rich Walbridge
mailto:richwalbridge@airstream.net