[VAC] Re: Nick's Floor Holes

Nick & Doug:

I also have 2 spare holes on mine.  Only they are on the street side near
the refrigerator.  But my layout is opposite hand from yours, remember?

Capped 'em with those metal doodads you get at the hardware store.  Those
chrome things that look kinda like a button with little spring clips
around the edge that fit holes of various diameters in the less than 2"
range.  No doubt they have a name but I can't think of what it is.

GQ '67 Safari