[VAC] Re: Holes in floor

Nick,

Just a thought! :)  My Safari has hose like ducts from the main heat plenum
to heat the holding tank housing and the plumbing behind the bathroom
panels.  Up front, the same scheme.  The intent is to heat the water pump
area plumbing and the water tank.

I found that the front hose was tar impregnated cloth around a slinky.  The
fabric had completely disintegrated.  The heat duct is along side the drain
line valve.

The two holes in the belly skin don't make much sense of my observation, so
you can take it for what it's worth.  These hose like heating ducts aren't
shown in the service manual.  There is a discussion of there function in my
'69 Safari owners manual.

                                                  Joy