[VAC] Re: A/S Skin Repair

Sarah,

The dealer who quoted $700.00 was Toscano RV in Los Banos, CA.  His process
included drilling out the rivets and replacing with a new panel.  I'm not
sure it included a clear-coat (the new stuff may already be coated).  The
dents were near the top and I didn't feel it was necessary to replace the
entire panel.  I'm certain the majority of the cost is labor - another reply
to this thread had mentioned a price of approx. $19/sq.ft. for the
materials.

Bob