[VAC] Wheels & baby moon caps

Hi all!

Just wanted to see if anyone in VAC land was interested in my old wheels
and baby moon caps off my old 1973 Safari. They still have the old tires
mounted so the inside is protected. They have some surface rust on the
inside but appear sound. We just wanted the chrome wheel look that came a
few years later. I don't want to ship so anyone who travels near the
Richmond, Virginia area just needs a minor detour.

I have followed the brake controller and battery thread with much interest.
I too remember the old hydraulic Kelsey Hayes and had an awful time
adjusting the new electronic controllers. Why couldn't a transducer be
fitted to the hydraulic line upstream of any computer generated modulation
and convert that sensed pressure to electronic signals for the controller?

I have one major project left for our Safari and that is adding solar
panels and modernizing the power conversion and delivery sytem. The old
univolt is still "humming" along but thats another thread. I too want a
battery bank for dry camping and am looking at the small closet off the
bathroom. I know the weight is not centrally located but the available
space and the ability to tap into a vent line are pluses. Thanks to all and
keep the good ideas comming.

                                                1973 Safari